About FORRS Partners GmbH:
Wir sind eine international tätige Managementberatung mit Sitz in Heidelberg und München. Wir beraten Energiehändler und Finanzdienstleister bei geschäftskritischen Projekten sowie strategischen Fragestellungen im digitalen Handels- und Risikoumfeld, sowie der Monetarisierung von Daten oder der Entwicklung neuer Geschäftsmodelle.
What do we offer?
- We welcome you to our team within a rapidly growing company with excellent career opportunities
- Development opportunities on professional and personal level through internal training and promotion and funding of professional certifications (e.g., CFA, ERP, FRM)
- Do you appreciate rich development opportunities through independent work and numerous networking opportunities? Do you want to take on responsibility? At our company from the very first minute!
- Deutschlandticket paid by the company
- Possibility of a leasing bike
- Partial financing of the EGYM Wellness passVaried project contents
- You will experience appreciation at eye level
- You will experience a collegial atmosphere
- We provide you with freedom for your individual development
What can you expect?
- You will advise internationally active companies on the implementation of trading and risk management processes
- You optimize and automate processes and methods as part of digitization projects together with your team
- You actively participate in our project teams and with your knowledge and skills make a significant contribution to intelligent solution approaches that are tailored precisely to the specific requirements of our customers
- You advise both business and IT departments in the context of complex implementation projects
What should you bring along?
- You have an above-average university degree (diploma/master's degree) in mathematics, computer science, economics or a related field
- You have industry knowledge in financial and/or energy markets and are familiar with methods for the valuation and risk assessment of (derivative) financial instruments
- You ideally already have experience working with scripting languages (e.g., Python) and you understand database structures
- You have strong analytical skills and a structured way of working
- You are willing to learn from and with others and to constantly develop personally and professionally
- Your presence is confident, your mindset is customer-focused, and your quality awareness is high
- Your language proficiency includes German and English written & spoken fluently
- You work both at the customer's site and remotely
- You are willing to travel and possess the flexibility required for consulting work
- Good accessibility to airport and main train station is expected
Our job offer Consultant for Trading and Risk Management (m/f/d) sounds interesting? We're excited to receive your application via our partner Workwise.
With Workwise you can apply within a few minutes as you don't need a cover letter. You'll also be able to track the status of your application at any time.
You can find more information about us and our job offers on our company profile on Workwise.